Edge magazine has released some new details on Max Payne 3. The main details are outlined below:
- The game will have destructible environments.
- The game will have online multiplayer.
- Bullet-time will be recharged by killing enemies, as always.
- Weapon selection will be done in a wheel based system.
- The game will have a new cover system that incorporates scenic objects.
- Hundreds of hours motion capture has been recorded for the game.
- The original Max Payne voice actor, James McAfferty returns.
- The games popular graphic novels will come back, utilizing the in-game engine to show an animated collage of footage.
To read the magazine for yourself, someone has provided scans at this external site: http://gamingeverything.com/?p=2964
P.S. The forums should be up soon, as long with an update to the site. Please be patient!